Website Design with FIVE Guarantees
A fast loading CONVERSION optimized website is crucial to
How to avoid 20
Mistakes when building a site? Click Here
The goal of YOUR website is to grab people's attention and make sure they don't click away. At DWT Digital we build conversion optimized sites with FIVE GUARANTEES, Security-Speed-SEO Optimized- Mobile Friendly and positive User Experience.
You can have a look at our website portfolio HERE.
We build WordPress websites that have SOLID security measures
TO DATE, NONE OF THE SITES WE HAVE DEVELOPED HAVE
Loading Speed Guarantee
In our fast-paced world, your website needs to load fast too, under 3 seconds, if not visitors will leave, bounce rates increase and your conversions nosedive!
WE GUARANTEE LOAD SPEEDS OF UNDER 2-3 SECONDS.
SEO Optimized Guarantee
WE GUARANTEE AN SEO OPTIMIZED SITE.
Mobile Optimized Guarantee
With over 60% of internet traffic going over mobile devices, your site should work
WE GUARANTEE A MOBILE OPTIMIZED SITE.
User Friendly Guarantee
We build CLEAN designed sites and follow the latest UX and UI design principles, making sure your website users have a pleasant experience on your site and you will enjoy LOW BOUNCE rates.
WE GUARANTEE A USER FRIENDLY SITE.
20 Steps to avoid when building a website
- 1Go to Fiverr or any other freelancer site.
- 2Create an account and leave some minor details such as your name, email address, physical address,
whatyou are interested in.
- 3Or just create the account with your Facebook profile and agree to ‘Fiverr will get access to all your personal data on Facebook, and that of all your friends’.
- 4Don’t forget to untick the box ‘I want to receive your Spam’.
- 5Spend time looking thru hundreds of profiles, mostly very cheap freelancers from emerging countries.
- 6Or post a job request and get hundreds of offers, mostly just cut and paste replies as most can’t be bothered to actually read about your needs, or answer your questions.
- 7Pick one and hope for the best.
- 8Have several frustrating meetings, try to get your ideas across through a language and cultural barrier, and the need for the other party to get this job done as quickly as possible to move on to the next cheap job.
- 9Your ideas are not implemented, you realize the hired party has no passion nor motivation to understand your business and help you create something that will make a difference.
- 10You realize the other party has no marketing nor copy writing background to help you, or make suggestions.
- 11You go back on Fiverr to find a digital marketer. Revisit steps 5 through 9.
- 12You go back on Fiverr to find a copy writer. Revisit steps 5 through 9.
- 13The copy writer has no marketing background and has different ideas then your digital marketer and your web designer.
- 14None of them understand your business, nor have any passion for it. Seems they want to get it done as quickly as possible.
- 15Your website is finally complete, it takes 15 seconds to load as cheap hosting was used. Several basic SEO mistakes were made, making it hard for your site to rank high.
- 16Your site isn’t remotely what you envisaged it would be and because neither your web designer, nor your copywriter or digital marketer understood principles of User Experience, your site doesn’t have the latest UX and UI principle for your visitors.
- 17You go back on Fiverr, find
a UXand UI designer and need to go back to your web designer to implement changes and change host to make it load faster.
- 18You can’t find him anymore; or, he has no time (read not interested) and you don’t have access to your dashboard. Looks like you will need to hire someone else to make changes. Revisit steps 5 through 9.
- 19Consolation, you got a cheap website, which wasn’t that cheap after all having to hire 3 extra people. You're considering finding an 'SEO guy'.
- 20Go back on Fiverr and try to find a freelancer to entangle the mess, hire someone and hope for the best…
Or go straight to DWT Digital and have it done right the first time!
Our Web Development Prices
Flexi-page Website Package
Home Page -
Full design and complete development.
Hosting, Software and Security Package
PREMIUM Hosting with
Additional pages - $99/page
Ecommerce/Paypal/Stripe payment integration - $199
Dedicated sales funnels for Facebook and Google ad campaign - $279
Sales funnels include 3 pages (Landing/Sales page - Confirmation page - Thank You page)
WordPress has a 59.4% Market share of websites, Joomla is a distant second with only 6%.
WordPress is available in 62 languages
Why YOU should have a WP site and why WE build WP sites: